It's Almost Halloween, and if your kids are anything like mine, They love to get in the spirit with "some good holiday WordPlay. Below are 15 Halloween jokes starring the celebrities of Spooks (ghosts, ghouls and more) That You Can Share with your kids. Do not worry about cringing Them When They repeat to the grandparents - Because as we all know, kids are Nothing But featherless parrots.
Because they was having "a coffin fit.
2. What do Italians eat is Halloween?
3. What do you get "when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
4. What's a vampire's favorite holiday?
5. How do witches keep Their hair in place while flying?
6. What is a vampire's favorite sport?
7. What did one ghost say to the Other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"
8. What do birds give out on Halloween night?
9. What's a vampire's least-favorite food?
A stake sandwich.
10. What do skeletons say before They Eat?
11. What do vampires before They say eat?
Let us give fangs.
12. What's a monster's favorite play?
Romeo and Ghouliet.
13. Where do monsters go to the beach?
14. Where do mummies go for a swim?
The Dead Sea.
15. What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference Thurs ITS diameter?
source : http://bumpershits.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-jokes-15-clean-jokes-you-can.html